Backend and DevOps Engineer (F/M)
Help us develop new features!
More than MetricsMore than Metrics (www.morethanmetrics.com) is a start-up in the field of service design. With our two software solutions (Smaply and ExperienceFellow), we help other companies to provide exceptional customer experience.
Branche: Informatik / Telekommunikation
• You take care of our API-based software backend (Ruby on Rails)
• You plan and implement new features and the according database structure
• You help us build and maintain a robust continuous delivery process
• You keep an eye on our server infrastructure and perform updates and security checks
• You plan and conduct technical migrations
• You take over standby-duties for server maintenance in case of outages/errors
• You regularly review our API’s performance and take measures to speed it up
• You closely collaborate with our frontend developers
- • You are fluent in any mature object oriented programming language (ideally Ruby)
- • You are confident with Linux server configuration and management
- • Knowledge about Kubernetes, Docker or CI servers is a plus
Wir bieten Ihnen
- • Minimum basic salary of at least 42.000 Euro p.a. (depending on your experience)
- • 38,5 hours/week with flexible work time and optional home office
- • A various set of tasks with growing responsibilities
Please send us your application, including CV, letter of motivation and references, to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to meeting you!